Well, we are “home” back in the good ole USA. I know, we’ve been here for awhile. But I must confess, I am still in packing mode. Maybe it’s just unsettled mode. Anyway, we went to Mississippi to visit Hubby’s mom. And to retrieve Hubby’s truck (it was parked there during our India Adventure).
Going to Mississippi is a bit of a culture shock in itself. Not in a major Indian way. But for us, who live in the suburbs… to go totally rural, it is a bit of a shock
We have dial-up internet, water issues and a 30 minute drive to the grocery store (but, hey, it’s a grocery store!). Yes, two half-days were without water, not a big deal for us. (they are cleaning up after the tornado- amazing -the damage)
Hubby drives the tractor, clips fields and wears camouflage. The kids get to shoot guns in the gravel pit with Hubby, drive the four-wheeler, bows & arrows, Rope swing and fireworks. It’s all good.
No comments:
Post a Comment