Confession: for the last 7 months I have had blog entries bouncing around in my head. Especially when I have gone for a run.
What have you missed?? I think I shall fill you in from most recent to furthest history. I ran 3M half marathon after a very last minute registration (one month and 2 days to officially prepare - it was worth it - race report bouncing in my head). Joey has finished all of his required Merit Badges for Eagle - now for THE project! Subbing at the local schools to add a little pay check (lately - at the local school for PE - it has been a blast - 3 weeks of on my feet, music playin, good times!) Alina is selling Girl Scout Cookies! New Years new challenges (after signing up for the 3M! Hubby is still un-employed - NEVER imagined that 6 much less 10 months ago!Grand- Parent are looking for a place to call their own here in Austin - that's neat! Anna moves up from level 4 to level 5 in gymnastics (that's 9 hours a week to 16 hours a week - yes, I am insane, and she is happy) Christmas is special. Thanksgiving is in Mississippi (how nice is it to go where cell phones won't work, no cable and there is dial-up - really nice, actually) Birthday of eldest - 16 and driving. Taller than I. Cool Mustang for Christmas (thanks to my parents) Anna is 8. That can't be possible. Made it through fall soccer with only one concussion and no other major injuries. High School Sports Medicine program keeps Jamie busy (and he's good at it.) And just before that all started, he turned another year older (but yet still not old enough to drive!!) Summer was nice, Boy Scouts and gymnastics kept us hopping. We've enjoyed hanging out with Baby T (the niece) oh, and with her parents, too :)
Whew, hope you kept up with all of that! I'm gonna simply pick up from there, I believe. See you soon!
A Weekend To Remember
11 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment