OK - I'm avoiding responsibility... actually I'm avoiding a table full of photos from up to 6 years ago (to present) eek! I'm starting this blog as my family embarques on yet another adventure in life... we are moving from Austin, Texas to Chennai, India.
Quick answers: Yes, I'm excited. Yes, it's with my husband's job. No, it is for a contract time of "at least" 2 years. Yes, the kids are coming with us (that question made me absolutely laugh!!). No, the dog and cat are not coming with us...they're going to the pet retirement facility of the family - Grandma & Papa's house!! The gerbils & fish are the other issue - I'll worry about that later... Yes, we'll be keeping (renting) the house in Austin - hope to return to it some day!
So in 14 days our house will be an official choas spot ... as if it usually isn't in a state of chaos!! Ha! So I have 14 days to get these photos sorted, purged & arranged... ok that really goes for EVERYTHING in the house... I can do this... with the awesome family helping, of course.
So now you can follow us as we go on a HUGE ADVENTURE!! "Hang on - it's gong to be a bumpy ride"
A Weekend To Remember
11 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment