Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Randomness on a Tuesday (Thanks, Joey!)


Joey's key board is sticky
Flies are horrible
The pool is green (gonna turn it into a fish pond!)
The brillant "engineer" botched the pavers oustide of our door for an awning (designed to keep the rain off our dining room door/out of the dining room..ha)
Jamie is not feeling well
I am a computer thief (No, Joey, you weren't really using your computer for homework)
the sling catcher is dead (cable was out for a week after getting zapped by lightning)


but the sun was shining
colors were bright
Joey and Jamie discovered soy sauce
Joey had a good soccer game
Anna & Alina are still cute
The puppies have cute little curly tails
Hubby is home and sitting on the couch (vs. on a conference call)
Grandad is arriving tomorrow
I'm not cooking Thanksgiving dinner (going to a hotel restuarant for Thanksgiving)
But... I am going to bake a pecan pie
I had a nice run this morning (After the kids went to school!!!)
I like Indian food

That's where we stand this week.

more later!
KP
P.S. photo is my favorite one from the last monsoon-ish day - a break in the clouds!!! The sun will shine through!

No comments:

Post a Comment