Monday, February 22, 2010

Quotes

From Alina: “How many years have we lived in Chennai?”
From Anna:
“Mom, I don’t like my dots.” (poor kid had an allergic reaction to something with a vengeance… bumps all where her bathing suit covered. Bumps give chicken pox a run for the money! Truly an allergic reaction but took her on the 5 hour dr visit on a Sunday, anyway)

“Mom, why am I at the vet?? I wanted to go to the hospital where I was for my arm.” (she's now the connoisseur of hospitals in Chennai. Why does the medical symbol have a snake on it??)

“Mom, I like HEB grocery stores in Texas. Why can’t they have one here??”

From the boys:
“They’ve been eaten” (Me: “I wonder where those chickens went?” as the boys and I are running around the neighborhood.)

“Cows stink”, says one son…“I wonder why the cow chooses to lay down in the garbage?”, says the other.

"Mom, are you still subbing tomorrow or are we back to normal?"

“Do they have French fries?” (as we approach a new-to-us restaurant)

From the Belgian Restaurant Lady:
“As I see cows eating posters around here, I think ‘I’d rather not feed my customers carcinogens’. So, my beef comes from Bangalore.” (I wonder... has anyone been to Bangalore to check out what those cows really eat, or do I want to know?)

From Hubby:
“I guess I’d better post on Facebook… ‘I didn’t do it’.” In response to me head butting the bedside table as I reached for the flashlight in a power outage (one outage of about 10 tonight)

Life is never boring!

No comments:

Post a Comment