Monday, February 8, 2010

Whiplash!

Well, hello there!!

I really wanted to tell some of you in person... but I couldn't keep it quiet any longer, especially from the kids ... no we aren't having/getting anymore kids (or puppies!)

Hubby is in Rhode Isand as I type. He's there with a handy dandy shopping list of "treasures" that we really can live without but miss oh so much... oh, he's really there for meetings at the corporate offices. And results of the meetings were interesting.

Good news - he still has a job. And it's even still pretty much the same job he has now. Just, they want him to be based out of Austin! Zip zing - see - whiplash! We'll finish the school year here in June, then packup and head back to the land of toilet paper and hamburgers. Of course, it'll take them that long to figure out how to get out of the lease here. Now that I've said our plans "outloud" - we'll probably be changed again... oh well, roller coaster with whiplash!!

so here are some quick answers to your questions:
- our renter friends in the Austin house will be leaving in June-ish. So back to the house we will come.
- we'll be in limbo over the summer, probably floating from relative to relative
- yes, we threatened to move in with W, G & Baby Taryn and G graciously, if not hesitantly said yes! :) but I won't do that to them! maybe I'll just send the dogs over there!!!!
- yes, we plan to take our street pups
- no, I wasn't finished here so I'm really, really not sure if I'm ready to move.
- the kids cheered when we told them the news

In the meantime we will continue to cherish our new friends here, soak in all of the strange cultural things surounding us, and simply continue riding this great roller coaster!!

If you had any inkling of coming to visit us - book your tickets today!! I'll keep on bloging - cause life is never boring.

Hugs all around!

No comments:

Post a Comment