When the packers, or should I say "unpackers" came on Saturday, part of the deal was that they "unpack". Now, it's really really nice to get rid of the boxes and paper as soon as you can. But the catch is, I couldn't keep ahead of them. That, and not all the shelves were assembled and ready to receive said stuff.
I have tried to put stuff in new places, new decor, new "fresh" start... but alas... our house looks like an archaeological dig with severe shifts in the strata. Between the packers in India evidently not thinking the folding efforts of Pryia were worth maintaining and the unpackers being so dutiful to their "unpacking", we have stacks of stuff EVERYWHERE and not necessarily in the close to proximity places.
These pics symbolize the turmoil in my mind, I mean, our house. The packers in India, for mysterious reasons, removed the flat ware from their handy-dandy drawer organizer. I guess it was deemed unnecessary. So we are left with the Drawer of Chaos. And it's not even THE Junk Drawer.
Then Alina's room represents the other chaos... books, linens, clothes, toys... it will be tidied and in it's place by 2:30 today.... off I go. (yes, my dear friends M & D helped me for a good 3.5 hours sort and organize this very stuff before the move, I have 2hrs)...Goal in mind... here I go ...
No comments:
Post a Comment