Well, still surrounded by boxes...thank goodness we have some "temporary" housing. The rest of our junk (excuse me, stuff) leaves Tuesday - Horrah!!!! Abbey the dog is in charge of the house!! She takes herself very seriously, so does Rita the cat.
Sign up to get the latest post emailed to you! (powered by FeedBlitz)
So what's the difference?
Observations: yep - I see it - I notice it, it makes me go "ah-ha", "cool" or "I wonder...." Experiences: be a part of it, live it, feel it...maybe even get the t-shirt Adventures: Life is always an adventure, be part of it...enjoy it, live it!! Then add the family and it is so much fun!!
Talk about having whiplash... from Austin to Chennai, India and back to Austin, TX. I'm still working on sifting through a year of memories & photos from Chennai while living a full life with my Hubby & kids!
No comments:
Post a Comment